Mario Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I SOMEWHAT DISLIKE YOUR FORUM TO AN EXTENT

Go down

I SOMEWHAT DISLIKE YOUR FORUM TO AN EXTENT Empty I SOMEWHAT DISLIKE YOUR FORUM TO AN EXTENT

Post  AN ANGRY Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:00 pm

YOUR FORUM MAKES ME ANGRY

VERY ANGRY

I DO NOT LIKE FORUMS THAT MAKE ME ANGRY

Oh yeah, and that claim in your sig? "Tired of all of the complaining and flaming on Digi? Thinking about leaving? Join Mario Madness. We fixed all of the flaws Digi has, and we have much, much more."

Where's the more? What flaws did you "fix?" That's just a bit ridiculous.

AN ANGRY

Back to top Go down

I SOMEWHAT DISLIKE YOUR FORUM TO AN EXTENT Empty Re: I SOMEWHAT DISLIKE YOUR FORUM TO AN EXTENT

Post  Mario Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:00 pm

We don't have any errors, and look around. Do you see "Locked Topics," or "Spam" on Digi? No. You don't. Does Digi have a Mod Lounge or guest areas? No. It doesn't. Digi doesn't fix many flaws ASAP. We fix ALL flaws ASAP. We take almost every suggestion. Digi doesn't do that.
Mario
Mario
Admin

Male Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://digibutter.nerr.biz/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1693

Back to top Go down

I SOMEWHAT DISLIKE YOUR FORUM TO AN EXTENT Empty Re: I SOMEWHAT DISLIKE YOUR FORUM TO AN EXTENT

Post  Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:59 am

Angry Man wrote:With less members, of course you're not going to have much spam or locked topics. Francis didn't even need mods in the early stages, because it was such a small website.
...That just proved my point. Even though we're a small website, we still have a place just for spam, and we still have a place where locked topics go to unclog other forums.

Angry Man wrote:Digi does have a mod lounge. It doesn't have a guest area, though. It's not really nessecary, though. I'm just using this to communicate so I don't have to register for your forum.
Exactly. Guests who want to talk to us can do so without registering.

Angry Man wrote:Flaws in what?
Item Glitches, the Court Flaws, etc.

Angry Man wrote:You've fixed flaws here? It seems like the only thing you fixed was your awful forum layout, and even now, it's still set up pretty poorly. Digi has seemed to have almost perfected the forum setup in that category.
You can't fix a flaw until you know what it is. When people mention the flaw, then I fix it. And about the layout: We're pretty much the same as Digi, just with a modified Gaming section. Feel free to suggest otherwise, though. Again, we take almost all requests. If you can think of a better layout, we'll set it up.

Angry Man wrote:Have you seen the size of Feedback, and Digi's population? Francis, who has very little time anyways, has to sort out all of those topics, while keeping an eye on the forum, approving users, creating new features, and keeping the website population content. Not only that, many of the features suggested require complicated coding, a lot of time to produce, or are an overall bad idea, and Francis has to decide and sort through all of them, deciding which ones to implement, which of his own, and which ones will make an overall better site. You really can't expect him to make every good idea out there when the situation is as such.
I have. I'm not saying that Francis can necessarily handle it, all I'm saying is that I can. He CAN, however, handle the smaller things, like some of the the problems with the court. He still doesn't, though.

Angry Man wrote:Digi is so much more interesting, look around. Do you see "Features, " or "Fun" on MM? No. You don't. Does MM have coins, group forums, shops, account listings, informative wiki, unique moderating system, or alternative characters? No. It doesn't. MM doesn't have any coded features. We have plenty of features. We actually add to the website. Mario Madness doesn't do that.
We have a lot of features, and the reason there isn't a ton of fun here is because there are few active members. Once/if this place gets going, there will be a ton more fun, and a ton more features, because more people will be offering ideas. The reason there are no coins/HP/items/all the other stuff you mentioned on MM, is because that's Digi's thing. If we had all of that stuff, this place would just be a ripoff of Digi. I don't want that. I want a unique forum, with a unique gimmick. And fyi, we are in fact, going to get a wiki up, once there is enough to have a real wiki on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:15 pm

To Angry Ma: Sorry, I clicked "Edit," rather than "Quote," but all of what you said is still there. Just as a quote.
Mario
Mario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryMan Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:02 am

What are you talking about? Did you even reply?

Also, the username thing makes no sense. The bar for putting a username is almost twice as large as subject, but it can contain eight times and more than the subject. Who in the world came up with that? Eight characters?

But yeah, actually reply to my previous post.

AngryMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:59 am

AngryMan wrote:What are you talking about? Did you even reply?

Also, the username thing makes no sense. The bar for putting a username is almost twice as large as subject, but it can contain eight times and more than the subject. Who in the world came up with that? Eight characters?

But yeah, actually reply to my previous post.
I did. I accidentally edited it instead of quoting it, but all of the same text you had is there.

About the username bar thing, I can't help that. That's a forumotions thing, and it's only for guests. It goes away when you register. And either way, it's a minor inconvenience. It really doesn't matter.
Mario
Mario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down